Author Topic: Rmail 0.1  (Read 8747 times)

Offline sboulema

Rmail 0.1
« on: June 12, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »
Here is my first theme Rmail for Roundcube.
Based on Litecube and inspired by a large search company ;)

Please let me know what you guys think!

Download
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:38:03 AM by sboulema »

Offline nerdtron

Re: Rmail 0.1
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:18:33 AM »
Looks good! It very nice.  8)
I almost wanted to deploy it in a production server however, it doesn't work with the managesieve plugin yet. So I guess I have to back off and wait for you to support it.  ;)

Offline joydev

Re: Rmail 0.1
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 12:48:05 AM »
Thanks for your work  :)

Unfortunately the skin is based on an old version of Litecube, which is not fully compatible with RC 0.9.x.

You may want to put your skin on opensource platforms like github so that people can help you update the skin, because you cannot keep up with the development of RC by yourself, especially when you want to create skin files for most of the commonly used plugins.  If you try one of them (e.g. the "help" plugin) with the current version the skin will break RC with error 501.

The logo should be linked to the root of the install path of RC, not the web server.  For example the skin links the logo to http://www.site.com/ while the RC is installed to http://www.site.com/roundcube/

The message filtering dropdown box and the search box should move back to the original position, since the current position makes it shown in every page of the Mail category, e.g. compose/mail view, while it should only shown in the mail list.  RC cannot show the search results even it seems to work.

In the mail view, the header does not fit into the space and a horizontal scroll bar appears, and it is not clickable because the message body does not shrink accordingly.  Also there are stars on the right of the subject, I think these are the buttons to add the "from's" and "to's" to addressbook.

There should be some symbols indicating the location of the borders which can be dragged to resize the different areas, especially when using the preview pane.

These are the problems I can find.  I hope this helps.

Ken