Author Topic: updated roundcube from 0.9.3 to 1.0.0 using installto.sh: cannot login anymore  (Read 3663 times)

Offline femco

Hi,
i just updated my roundcube installation from ver 0.9.3 to 1.0.0 using the bin/installto.sh script normaly i would not do such thinks but in this case there are some mysql database structure changes and i had to keep the db (mostly the user accounts).
So the script seemd to update correctly i have a config.inc.php file and such but i cannot login anymore.
i remembered that i had a similar problem with 0.9.3 as i had choosen null as imap login method, the error log showed that roundcube tried to use md5-cram then which seemd not to work. after changing that to LOGIN everything worked.
In this case the error log is the same to i looked into the new config.inc.php file and noticed that there are every imap setting is gone now only the other stuff and smtp settings, there is not $rcmail_config['imap_auth_type']
anymore, in fact there is no imap setting at all anymore.

Offline femco

problem solved.
the missing options are in the defaults.inc.php  now, i just copied them over to the config.inc.php and edited them.