Author Topic: How can I set an Auto-Response Mail on Roundcube ?  (Read 5369 times)

Offline westaz

How can I set an Auto-Response Mail on Roundcube ?
« on: October 17, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »
How can I set a Vacation Auto-Response to send out a response to every email that i receive while i'am away or i'am not going to be able to respond to email ?

Please help me :-[

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • http://SKaero.com/
Re: How can I set an Auto-Response Mail on Roundcube ?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 05:44:04 PM »
Thats a sever function roundcube is only the email client, that needs be be set up with the sever.

Offline westaz

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 03:07:14 AM »
I know that i must configure my server to send an email as auto-response but i'am newest on using roundcube so i dont know how can i change the interface of roundcube client to add an area to enter a subject for my auto-response email and the body of the email.

Please help me :-[ and Thank you in advance .

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • http://SKaero.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 05:44:23 AM »
Well that would be a plug-in for roundcube that cuonld be made, what control panel does you sever have?

Offline westaz

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 08:15:22 AM »
There are not a plugin until now where there are an area for Auto-Response Mail. I have downloded the roundcubemail-0.1-rc1.1   and i dont know what control panel does my sever have :-[

can someone help me to add this area?

Beyond the bounds full versionSony vegas free full versionFree full version old gamesAge of empires download full versionFree full version palm gamesFull version winrar fran ais freeDownload full version of cabalonline freeAvs media full versionXsitepro 2.149 free download full versionStand by me full version