Author Topic: Global Address Book not showing all entries through Compose window (db problem)  (Read 18860 times)

Offline terryit3

I have installed Roundcube 1.1.1.  When doing so, I created a new database, since my last install was giving me random problems.

The other problems seem to be sorted out, but I am still having one of my original problems. The global address book plugin from John Doh is not fully displaying in the Compose window. It displays everything correctly looking through the Address Book tab however.

My error log lists the following, but I don't know what it means..

Code: [Select]
[01-Apr-2015 08:22:39 -0400]: DB Error: [1146] Table 'roundqube.db_config' doesn't exist (SQL Query: SELECT * FROM db_config WHERE env <> 'companyaddressbook' AND env <> 'dblog' AND env <> 'demologin' AND env <> 'newuser' AND env <> 'load_splitter' AND env <> 'register') in /usr/share/nginx/html/email/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 467 (GET /email/?_task=settings&_framed=1&_action=plugin.plugin_manager_update&_branch=stable)
My original database was named 'roundqube', but my new database is named 'roundcube'. I'm not sure why it's still looking for the old db, unless I left something in one of the config files.

Can anyone offer me some assistance?
Thanks!

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
The global address book plugin from John Doh is not fully displaying in the Compose window.

What is displaying? What is the error? Please provide more info. To have the global address book displayed on the compose page `$config['globaladdressbook_autocomplete'] = true;` must be set in the plugin’s config.

Code: [Select]
[01-Apr-2015 08:22:39 -0400]: DB Error: [1146] Table 'roundqube.db_config' doesn't exist (SQL Query: SELECT * FROM db_config WHERE env <> 'companyaddressbook' AND env <> 'dblog' AND env <> 'demologin' AND env <> 'newuser' AND env <> 'load_splitter' AND env <> 'register') in /usr/share/nginx/html/email/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 467 (GET /email/?_task=settings&_framed=1&_action=plugin.plugin_manager_update&_branch=stable)
This has nothing to do with the Globaladdressbook plugin and there is no such table as db_config in stock Roundcube. Are you running some other plugins too? If so may be try disabling them to see where the error is coming from.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline terryit3

After logging out and logging back in, even though I tried this with multiple accounts, it started working again.
I'm not sure what caused it OR what fixed it..

When it happened...
Only the first 3 addresses would appear, and there was no error displaying.