Author Topic: mail send from roundcube webmail can't be read in roundcube  (Read 4150 times)

Offline muribe

mail send from roundcube webmail can't be read in roundcube
« on: April 15, 2015, 01:36:22 PM »
hello roundcube users

i'm using hmailserver over Windows 2008 with mysql as database and roundcube 0.95. My problem is that when someone sends an email from account A to account B using roundcube and user B tries to open it on the web page it only sees parts of the header and some of the text of the message.
 clues
    (a) this doesn't happen is you send the mail from msoutlook  and you open it with roundcube
    (b) this doesn't happen if you send the mail from roundcube  and you open it with msoutlook, even though in the SENT BOX of the A account the mail is the same as the INBOX of account B

picture A is the inbox in roundcube, and picture b is the inbox in msoutlook

I think the problem is that either the roundcube is recording the message in the hmailserver database with a wrong format or the web page is showing the same info with a wrong format

thank you for any help you can give

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: mail send from roundcube webmail can't be read in roundcube
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 04:08:28 PM »
Enable imap_debug and post the log of the request for the broken message.

Offline muribe

Re: mail send from roundcube webmail can't be read in roundcube
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 07:51:27 AM »
it's not really broken, because when I read the mail with msoutlook I can see it without problems. It's only when I try to read it from roundcube that i get a mess (as seen in the pictures). I think the problem is when roundcube has to read the info written in the hmailserver database by roundcube, it doesn't decode in the same format as it was written