Author Topic: New User - How to Sort Identities?  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Caslomyr

New User - How to Sort Identities?
« on: June 11, 2015, 11:49:09 PM »
Good evening!

I've just started using the Roundcube webmail client a couple of weeks ago, having moved over from Squirrelmail.  I'm very happy with the experience so far, and seeing if I can free up some funds to support Roundcube Next.

In the meantime, is there any way to change the sort order for identities?  I tried dragging them from one place to another on the list, but it didn't work.  I usually sort them alphabetically.  Chronological sorting by date of addition would be unwieldy for the number of identities I have.

Thanks in advance!

Caslomyr

Offline alec

Re: New User - How to Sort Identities?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 02:12:00 AM »
There's no such option. Identities are sorted by name, email, id with an exception for default identity which is always first. The sql query with ORDER BY clause is around line 322 of program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_user.php.

Offline Caslomyr

Re: New User - How to Sort Identities?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 02:18:20 AM »
There's no such option. Identities are sorted by name, email, id with an exception for default identity which is always first. The sql query with ORDER BY clause is around line 322 of program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_user.php.

While it's not the answer I was hoping for, I'll take an honest one any day.  Thank you very much for the fast response!

The configuration file is out of my reach, sadly, as this I'm using our webhost's default install.  I'll keep it in mind for the future, though, in case I get overly ambitious and install it myself.

Off to the Suggestions forum for me. :)

Caslomyr