Author Topic: Roundcube problem  (Read 4946 times)

Offline kalifs

Roundcube problem
« on: September 22, 2015, 02:52:36 PM »
Hi

When I log in Roundcube (version 1.1.1).
Open ""Setting>Plugins Download> select Download stable versions of plugins for Roundcube 1.1.1>
appear  The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt.

mail roundcube: <tpiqpp75> PHP Error: No handler found for action plugin.idle_timeout_alive in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail-1.0.1/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 463 (POST /mail/?_task=settings&_fr$ $gs&_framed=1&_action=plugin.idle_timeout_alive?_task=&_action=)

how to solves this problem?

Arnis

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Roundcube problem
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 05:52:12 PM »
I believe your referring to the MyRoundcube plugin manager. The MyRoundcube team seem to have shut down and there system no longer works.

Offline riverco

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 12:31:19 PM »
Hi,

Sorry to jump in but can this forum not remove all stickys and references to myroundcube and its plugins and even post a sticky note roundcube has nothing to do with myroundcube as its getting confusing for some people and it is totally defunct (as in kaput) now.
Including their website which is unsecure (expired cert)  spammed and not maintned. Would be maybe nice just for reference to warn everyone ands make it clear the projects is defunct.
Jus so everybody knows myroundcube plugins are from the myroundcube project and its completely defunct (dev ran away according to website owner as they saw no longer a future, somewhere mentioned in their forum).
Regards,

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 01:46:08 PM »
Sorry to jump in but can this forum not remove all stickys and references to myroundcube and its plugins and even post a sticky note roundcube has nothing to do with myroundcube as its getting confusing for some people and it is totally defunct (as in kaput) now.
I believe that I have un-suck all sticky posts that link to the site, if you fine any others please report them and I'll un-suck them. I'm not going to remove the posts because they could still be used as reference even if the information is out dated.