Author Topic: server capacity  (Read 5011 times)

Offline davidhorneys

server capacity
« on: August 13, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »
I'm new so forgive if necessary  -- and I did several searches.  I got into roundcube via mydomain.

My capacity  USEAGE  got to 90+ %..   I have removed , trashed and deleted almost all emails and have only a few attachments.  Still at 78 % full.

I do have 600 addresses,  but have eliminated that many others.

What is loading up roundcube ?  Thanks.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: server capacity
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:45:46 PM »
Its possible that when you delete emails they are only being flagged as deleted instead of actually being removed. Try compacting your mail folders (gear icon in the bottom of the folder list -> compact) that will delete emails that are flagged as deleted.

Offline davidhorneys

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 05:28:42 PM »
Thanks, but no luck   The trash showed empty ( all actions gray ).  I found some more large attachments and removed them .   I checked all folders for size (before some of the above ).

Then I logged out and reopened.    Still at 76 %  ( absolutely no change ).  Trash again looks empty.

Any more ideas ?  Dave

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 06:20:36 PM »
You need to check folders other then the trash, mail can be flagged as deleted in any directory.

Offline davidhorneys

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 12:09:12 AM »
OK.  I thought I had done that, but I find a sent file (emptied ) and a sent item file which I had missed.  Taking out a video attachment reduced me to 67%, so I know where the problem lies.  SOLVED.  Thanks