Author Topic: viewing more than 1 mailbox ?  (Read 3320 times)

Offline dougie123

viewing more than 1 mailbox ?
« on: October 13, 2016, 07:52:45 AM »
Hi,

Please could someone give me some advice - in layman's terms please.

I have a domain with roundcube, I have set up multiple mailboxes using that domain, is there a way for me to view all mailboxes on that domain when logged in ? I have set up all the mailboxes on my domain in the identities tab and when composing an email there is an option to edit identities in the 'from' box which also allows me to send emails from any of my mailboxes however, I am unable to switch between mailboxes to see received emails .....am I missing something? or do I have to keep logging out of one mailbox and log into the others, one at a time?

also, sorry I know this is probably painful!!, I have tried to add my mailboxes to Mail on Microsoft as well on to my IPhone....both ask for incoming and outgoing servers?? unable to find either and Round cube webpage says that is not the place to find out that info. Following the research I have done, I understand that Roundcube is Webmail, so does this mean I cannot add my mailboxes to my devices?

Thank you for your time

Offline alec

Re: viewing more than 1 mailbox ?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 08:55:42 AM »
I have a domain with roundcube, I have set up multiple mailboxes using that domain, is there a way for me to view all mailboxes on that domain when logged in ? I have set up all the mailboxes on my domain in the identities tab and when composing an email there is an option to edit identities in the 'from' box which also allows me to send emails from any of my mailboxes however, I am unable to switch between mailboxes to see received emails .....am I missing something? or do I have to keep logging out of one mailbox and log into the others, one at a time?

It is not possible. I could be possible if you host provides folders sharing (IMAP ACL).

also, sorry I know this is probably painful!!, I have tried to add my mailboxes to Mail on Microsoft as well on to my IPhone....both ask for incoming and outgoing servers?? unable to find either and Round cube webpage says that is not the place to find out that info. Following the research I have done, I understand that Roundcube is Webmail, so does this mean I cannot add my mailboxes to my devices?

You can if your host provides IMAP access to your mailbox.