Author Topic: Roundcube Webmail 1.1.3 bug  (Read 3850 times)

Offline robert-e

Roundcube Webmail 1.1.3 bug
« on: November 26, 2016, 01:05:59 AM »
HI..My isp roundcube email provider is yourlink.ca.  They currently use Roundcube Webmail 1.1.3.  I reported this issure to them about 2 weeks ago, but have not heard from them since.  Clicking on Settings, Preferences, mailbox view..and UNCHECKING "show preview pane" causes a "loading" box to show, but does nothing.  Clicking the "save" button also does nothing.  It appears that it is hung.  If I relog in, the box is still checked.
I post this strictly as information, and do not expect any help.  That said; if you do not know there is a problem, you cannot be expected to fix it. 

Best regards,
Bob

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.1.3 bug
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 05:18:48 AM »
Thats an old version (released September 29, 2014) and not the latest version in the 1.1.x branch which is 1.1.6 and and the current version is 1.2.2. Assuming the bug is genuine and not a install problem I'd wager that its been fixed. Hopefully your mail provider will update.

Offline robert-e

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.1.3 bug
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 07:10:58 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to reply; that sheds some light on the situation.  OTOH, this problem only showed up in the last month or so.

Best regards,
Bob