Author Topic: Unable to login to email account when using RoundCube  (Read 2724 times)

Offline lakhan

Unable to login to email account when using RoundCube
« on: February 22, 2017, 08:20:53 AM »
Hi all,

I am new to RoundCube community forum.

I access my email provided by sdf.org using RoundCube (https://wm.sdf.org/rc/?_task=login). In the last few months, when I try login using RoundCube, I see an error message that login has failed. However, I can access the email account using a terminal window (SDF runs on NetBSD and I use Linux terminal to login, use command elm to read email).

When I searched Google, I see RoundCube uses PHP files; may be, this is a config issue. What information do I need to provide to the forum so that you can help me use RoundCube  to access my email account when using the above URL?

My setup is as follows:
PHP: 7.0.13
Apache: 2.4.18

Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks in advance to your help!

Note: If this issue was already resolved, please point me to the thread.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Unable to login to email account when using RoundCube
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:57:43 AM »
Do you have access to the roundcube installation? If so then you could get the roundcube error log (default location <rc root>/logs/errors for more information and you'll also need to check your imap server log.

If you do not have accees to the roundcube installation then you will need to contact your provider.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline lakhan

Re: Unable to login to email account when using RoundCube
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 12:33:19 PM »
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply!

I do not have access to RoundCube installation; the only access I have is to the URL to check my email.

Let me ask SDF.org to help me with this. If they can't resolve it, I can ask them to provide me roundcube error log for my ID.

I will update this thread once I hear back from SDF.org.