Author Topic: Roundcube Webmail 5 issues  (Read 3044 times)

Offline goonghyo

Roundcube Webmail 5 issues
« on: April 04, 2017, 12:02:27 AM »
Hello there,

I've installed roundcube webmail 5 on the server also keep webmail 4 on the server.

Then, I got the issue about some user can not use new webmail, when they have logged into the webmail5 seems the webmail not functionality, they can't click or do anything on the webmail.

But when they've tried to login to webmail4, everything working fine.

Look weird? because it's not working with some user not all email accounts on the server.

Could someone has experience about this issue let me know how can I fix it? or the solution to debug this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Roundcube Webmail 5 issues
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 03:07:20 AM »
There is no such thing as roundcube webmail 5 or 4. the latest stable version of roundcube is 1.2.4.

If you are using the Larry skin then there is an About button in the top left hand corner of the screen. I think in the Classic skin there is an About tab in the settings section. This should tell you what version you have.

when they have logged into the webmail5 seems the webmail not functionality, they can't click or do anything on the webmail

The first thing to check here is the browser's JavaScript console for any errors, and check that all the resources are correctly loaded (usually you can see this via a Network tab or similar in the browser's HTML Inspector. It could be that you have a plugin in your setup that needs updating or that one of the JS files is not correctly updated.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline goonghyo

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 03:26:50 AM »
Thank you for your reply.

Look weird, we only found the issue only one user, all users on the server working fine.

Offline goonghyo

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 10:18:14 PM »
This is the update,

I've fixed the issue, the issue occurs from customer's folder, just created new folder and move folder for them.

Thank you for your assistance.