Author Topic: 1.2.4 - Enigma plugin, how do I import a key from an e-mail?  (Read 3276 times)

Offline DougBarton

1.2.4 - Enigma plugin, how do I import a key from an e-mail?
« on: April 08, 2017, 12:34:20 AM »
I'm learning to use Roundcube and the various plugins, and I have Enigma working fine for keys I already have imported.

What I'm not seeing is a way to either always automatically import keys, or to choose to import a key when I encounter a signed mesage that uses a key I don't already have. I would be happy to be told I'm missing something obvious. :)

Offline alec

Re: 1.2.4 - Enigma plugin, how do I import a key from an e-mail?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 02:22:57 AM »
There's no option to do this automatically. In 1.3 is an additional button to do a key search for a message with missing key.

Offline DougBarton

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 02:27:53 AM »
Sweet, thanks!  Is the 1.3 beta fairly stable? This is a pretty low-risk installation. The only thing that would be troublesome to me would be losing mail.

Doug

Offline DougBarton

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 01:16:18 PM »
I decided to try the 1.3 beta, and I'm getting a PHP error when I try to look at the PGP Keys tab in the Settings menu. I posted in the bug reports forum.

I'm not seeing any options in the menu for mail to download an unknown key either, but that might be something you have to enable on the menu I can't see. :)