Author Topic: Can't Get Roundcube Up At All  (Read 3215 times)

Offline jerbear05

• Website of Jeremy
Can't Get Roundcube Up At All
« on: June 12, 2017, 08:15:11 PM »
I can't get Roundcube to work. I have installed MySQL and PHP. I have PHP in c:\php folder. What else do I need to configure or put PHP folder in to make it work with roundcube and hMailserver? I have MySQL configured for database and user. I have the Roundcube config.inc.php and have configured smtp settings. When I go to http://localhost/installer, the page comes up with php code in the browser and has all these " ';echo " stuff and says "you need to migrate your config file". I have no idea where and what to migrate. Please help!

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: Can't Get Roundcube Up At All
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 05:59:00 AM »
So you have a Windows server, are you using IIS? Is PHP actually working - I mean can you get the phpinfo screen or anything like this? If IIS is dumping our raw PHP code then I'm guessing not. Having a c:\php folder is not enough, you have to confiure IIS to understand PHP. If you put `IIS<version> setup PHP` into your favourite search engine you find lots of guides on it.

PS. That font you use for your post is really hard to read.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline roger2

Re: Can't Get Roundcube Up At All
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 05:00:54 AM »
i have the same problem.....

Installer is displaying ASCII text only....IE the script.  It is not running the script.

Using fedors34  for web server  &  installation .

any help appreciated.   
thx Roger