Author Topic: Center logo in login form / Customization of login form  (Read 2698 times)

Offline appletech

Center logo in login form / Customization of login form
« on: July 06, 2017, 07:34:24 AM »
Hello,

I've just installed 1.3.0 and I am setting it up. Things work fine until now, thanks!

One question: I have successfully used the $config['skin_logo'] directive to customise the logo. But, how can I make the logo to be displayed centered? (It's always left.)

And: Is it possible to somehow add text in the login page? As an example, I would like a list of quick news/announcements and/or links to informational articles to be displayed.

Please advise!

Thanks,
Nick

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Center logo in login form / Customization of login form
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 11:09:54 AM »

Offline appletech

Re: Center logo in login form / Customization of login form
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 05:34:00 AM »
Thank you very much for the advice! It seems a very nice and elegant solution.

Yet, as I know very little about HTML5/CSS (unfortunately), could you, or anyone please please be so kind as to provide the code for the needed customization to center the image and include in the homepage an iframe where we can display a news page (e.g. located at /var/webs/webmail/rcube/news.html)?

I am using the larry theme, and the rcube code is placed at: /var/webs/webmail/rcube/

The login page could be modified as in the attachment: the footer could be raised a bit and the iframe could cover the designated area.

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks in advance,
Nick