Author Topic: ERROR Install Roundcube  (Read 3407 times)

Offline leonavarroq

ERROR Install Roundcube
« on: July 19, 2017, 06:05:11 PM »
hi!, im new in this forum and i don't know that if the correct section, im instaled roundcube on my server apache (localhost) and used the configuration of roundcube but i cant access on the system. That's my error and sorry for my english, i speak spanish.

Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK

C:\AppServ\www\webmail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_utils.php on line 1235
IMAP Error in C:\AppServ\www\webmail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_imap.php (196): Login failed for leonavarroq from ::1. Could not connect to localhost:143: No se puede establecer una conexion ya que el equipo de destino denego expresamente dicha conexion.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: ERROR Install Roundcube
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 07:20:32 PM »
Roundcube couldn't connect to your mail server. It doesn't seem to be running at localhost:143.

Offline leonavarroq

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 07:23:03 PM »
Roundcube couldn't connect to your mail server. It doesn't seem to be running at localhost:143.

so, the problem is the conexion? Im using AppServ and Apache for this proyect, i used the port 143 because its default.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 07:27:12 PM »
You'll need to check your mail server to find the domain and port 143 is just one of many ports it could be using.

Offline leonavarroq

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 07:58:13 PM »
You'll need to check your mail server to find the domain and port 143 is just one of many ports it could be using.

It's posible that my ports is blocked?, because i used my localhost of domain. I'm installed RoundCube just now and i can't login for this problem

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 10:12:45 AM »
You are aware that Roundcube isn't a mail server right? Roundcube is only a web mail client.