Author Topic: PGP  (Read 3330 times)

Offline RPiperIV

PGP
« on: July 20, 2017, 05:53:58 PM »
Just installed 1.3 on A2 hosting and also did the PGP mod and when I try to sign an email it will not let it send the email. I am putting in the PGP password correct. When I tell it not to sign the email the email is sent.

Offline RPiperIV

Re: PGP
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 07:16:13 PM »
I am on shared hosting. It appears that RoundCube is not seeing my password. I had a : and a ! in the password for the PGP. Does one need to maybe make the password plain text? I have also tried sending with HTML and then a different test with plain text. When ever I tell it just to attach my public key it RoundCube will do so and when ever I tell it to encrypt the message it does. However when ever I try to sign any email I am sending up RoundCube will not send out the email.The hosting provider I use is A2 Hosting and I know there IMAP server is DevCot.

Offline alec

Re: PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 02:18:43 AM »
I guess you're using Enigma plugin. That might be a general issue with pinentry. Enable enigma_debug and check the log. Check https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues?q=is%3Aissue+pinentry+is%3Aclosed for possible solutions.