Author Topic: 1.3 larry skin not displaying correctly  (Read 6242 times)

Offline red_lego_man

1.3 larry skin not displaying correctly
« on: August 15, 2017, 05:16:31 AM »
HI, I just installed 1.3 in place of 1.2 and the larry skin is a bit messed up in the top left corner. It has a button labelled "choose file" behind the refresh button.  This is a fresh copy downloaded from roundcube website with only my existing config file copied over.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Re: 1.3 larry skin not displaying correctly
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 01:56:39 AM »
Are you running any plugins? I searched the rc code and cannot find the words choose or chosen.

Try with all plugins disabled, also check your browers console to ensure that all CSS and JS is being loaded correctly.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline red_lego_man

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 02:56:06 AM »
Yes, thanks. It is something to do with Chrome / and or the extension I have. I tried in a vanilla install of Firefox and the problem doesn't occur. I'll have to go through the extensions one-by-one and see which one it is.

Offline red_lego_man

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 04:30:13 AM »
Just for reference, in case this is search for in the future, it was the Adblock Plus Chrome extension that was causing this.

Offline red_lego_man

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 05:19:48 AM »
Actually, I was mistaken, I was looking at version 1.2.2. The issue is still present in 1.3.0, and is present when I view in Chrome (with all extension disabled) or Firefox (which has no extensions installed).

Offline red_lego_man

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 05:27:30 AM »
Here's how it looks in IE, Firefox and Chrome. It's there in all of them...

Offline red_lego_man

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 06:53:39 AM »
Well. That was strange. Can you see there's a little bit of white, that looks like a tab, just next to the inbox box? Well I clicked on that, and it all went away, in all browsers. No idea what it was.