Author Topic: Roundcube webmail is not redirecting  (Read 3822 times)

Dzovicek

Roundcube webmail is not redirecting
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:44:22 PM »
Hello, my hosting provider uses roundcube webmail, I followed all tutorials how to set filters, I've tried forwarding mails and sending copy but nothing worked. I have activated filter all mails -> forward to my another email address but nothing is happening. Mail is viewable in roundcube webmail, but it is not forwarding. Can any1 help me how to resolve this? Thanks a lot...

Offline rm13

Re: Roundcube webmail is not redirecting
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:38:33 PM »
What version of Roundcube are you on? Is that filter in a plugin? What you are describing does not sound familiar.

Perhaps you are using something in a Cpanel or other admin panel to forward email? That would be the more direct route to forwarding all email elsewhere.

Dzovicek

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 02:02:33 PM »
Hello, thanks for a reply.

It's version 1.2.3, filters plugin is 2.1.5. It's in settings -> filters -> all emails - sent copy to/forward to .. I've tried even mails smaller than 2GB - sent copy .... nothing is working :(

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 03:20:55 AM »
Is this the plugin you are using? https://github.com/6ec123321/filters/ if so it says its client side filtering so its only going to work when Roundcube is open. And if its still not working then you could try contacting the plugin author for help.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦