Author Topic: Problems with STMP and Roundcube  (Read 5171 times)

Offline hubutz

Problems with STMP and Roundcube
« on: March 27, 2008, 04:03:57 AM »
Hello all,

after installing the 0.1 version of roundcube on my server i got the "Fatal error: Call to undefined function decrypt_passwd() in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/include/rcube_smtp.inc on line 105" error message.

I upgraded then to the trunkversion 1213 as suggested in a post, but that didn't fix the problem.

After some more trying i got the followiing messages:
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/:/tmp/) in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/lib/Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php on line 177

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/random) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/:/tmp/) in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/lib/Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php on line 180
SMTP send: NOT OK(Authentication failure: Invalid response code received from server (Code: 535))

and to be honest i don't know what to do. I'd like to have a working roundcube :/

Anyone having an idea on how to fix that? That would be really appreciated!

Cheers, hubutz

Offline hubutz

Re: Problems with STMP and Roundcube
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 05:32:18 AM »
Hello all,
the installation of gcrpyt didn't solve anyhting. I still get that messages :(

it's strange that those messages seems to alter...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function decrypt_passwd() in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/include/rcube_smtp.inc on line 105

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/:/tmp/) in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/lib/Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php on line 177

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/random) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/:/tmp/) in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/lib/Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php on line 180
SMTP send: NOT OK(Authentication failure: Invalid response code received from server (Code: 535))

Offline tom555

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »
I have the same Problem. When i use the php Function to send mail it works perfectly, but when i use smtp i get the open basedir Warning and an Error 535.

Offline Vispa

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 03:28:06 AM »
Hi!
I have the same problem but i donĀ“t know how send by php. Can you help me?? Thanks

dellagisby

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 12:22:36 PM »
Hi ,

Please someone HELP me !!

I have with my website Roundcube Webmail and although I recieve mail ok , I can not seem to SEND mail OUT . when I have tried to reply to emails I get this message :

ERROR ( 353 ) AUTHENTICATION FAILED !

I have tried everything but being new to this game I realise I might have missed something acan ANYONE HELP ?

Confused :o

Watch the secret full versionHells gates screensaver full versionBurger shop2 full versionGta full version and free downloadWindows me full version downloadFree downlod typing tutor full versionFree online full version downloadable gamesGeoexpress full versionFree downloadable full version sims gamesDownload full version nfs game free