Author Topic: Problems with STMP and Roundcube  (Read 15720 times)

Offline hubutz

Problems with STMP and Roundcube
« on: March 27, 2008, 04:03:57 AM »
Hello all,

after installing the 0.1 version of roundcube on my server i got the "Fatal error: Call to undefined function decrypt_passwd() in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/include/rcube_smtp.inc on line 105" error message.

I upgraded then to the trunkversion 1213 as suggested in a post, but that didn't fix the problem.

After some more trying i got the followiing messages:
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/:/tmp/) in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/lib/Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php on line 177

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/random) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/:/tmp/) in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/lib/Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php on line 180
SMTP send: NOT OK(Authentication failure: Invalid response code received from server (Code: 535))

and to be honest i don't know what to do. I'd like to have a working roundcube :/

Anyone having an idea on how to fix that? That would be really appreciated!

Cheers, hubutz

Offline hubutz

Re: Problems with STMP and Roundcube
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 05:32:18 AM »
Hello all,
the installation of gcrpyt didn't solve anyhting. I still get that messages :(

it's strange that those messages seems to alter...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function decrypt_passwd() in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/include/rcube_smtp.inc on line 105

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/urandom) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/:/tmp/) in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/lib/Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php on line 177

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/dev/random) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/:/tmp/) in /var/kunden/webs/hubutz/mail/program/lib/Auth/SASL/DigestMD5.php on line 180
SMTP send: NOT OK(Authentication failure: Invalid response code received from server (Code: 535))

Offline tom555

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »
I have the same Problem. When i use the php Function to send mail it works perfectly, but when i use smtp i get the open basedir Warning and an Error 535.

Offline Vispa

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 03:28:06 AM »
Hi!
I have the same problem but i donĀ“t know how send by php. Can you help me?? Thanks