Author Topic: New to Roundcube - does it spell check?  (Read 7528 times)

Offline peopleguru

New to Roundcube - does it spell check?
« on: July 03, 2008, 08:05:32 AM »
Hi all,
I am new to RoundCube and new to this forum.  Please bear with me until I know my way around.  

Question: Does RoundCube spell check?  I love using WEBMAIL because I travel all over.  Horde had a spell checker but my ISP can't keep Horde up. So now I use Roundcube.  Where is it's spell checker?

Peopleguru ...many thanks.

Offline rosali

New to Roundcube - does it spell check?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 04:24:53 PM »
RoundCube supports googiespell. Check your config file for the option to enable it. By default googiespell is implemented only for plain text composing. If you use the html editor you have to do some coding to get TinyMCE spell check plugin to work.
Regards,
Rosali

rentmycondo

Nothing is better than going on a biking expedition with amazing wind and a superb weather. The biking expedition is a one of its kind experience. The bikers usually go on long tours on their bikes because it is an extremely satisfying experience. The Myrtle Beach area is one the most popular destination for biking enthusiasts. After a long biking expedition you will need to relax hence, you can go to the beach and sit under the sun. The coastal wind will relax your mind and rejuvenate your body.

The constant increase in the rent for the resorts and the dull and drab environment offered by the hotel rooms is not worth your money. You should look for some other form of accommodation. You may choose to stay at one of the various Myrtle Beach condos.

For a longer stay or a brief stoppage many bikers opt for the Myrtle Beach condos. The condos are easily available round the year, with a wide variety of options. The Myrtle Beach condo are well maintained and fully furnished. These condos consist of 3 bedrooms and 2 single beds. They also offer a Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi offers a nice way to relax after a long tiring day.