Author Topic: Missing Messages in Inbox  (Read 3253 times)

Offline drtao

Missing Messages in Inbox
« on: February 12, 2010, 08:59:23 AM »
I was looking for a couple messages in my inbox but couldn't find them (I don't have more that 40 messages in there), then I did a search for them and poof they showed up.

When I cleared the search box they were not in my inbox anymore. I searched again and marked the messages as unread then clicked back to the normal inbox. I saw the messages there for a split second then nothing. However the inbox icon still shows I have two unread messages. Can't see them but they are there.

How do I correct this issue?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 11:56:51 AM »
do you have caching enabled in your config? try turning it off and see if the messages appear.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline drtao

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »
I don't know where to find that setting.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 06:50:10 AM »
take a look in [rc root]/config/main.inc.php, search for $rcmail_config['enable_caching'], if it is set to true then change it to false and then login and see if the missing messages have appeared
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline drtao

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 12:19:57 PM »
I am not a system admin I am on a hosted account using roundcube as my email option. I thought I could fix this myself and not involve the host.

Thank you for your help.

Quote from: JohnDoh;25518
take a look in [rc root]/config/main.inc.php, search for $rcmail_config['enable_caching'], if it is set to true then change it to false and then login and see if the missing messages have appeared