Author Topic: jumping back to login prompt as soon as loged in  (Read 3370 times)

Offline gcclinux

jumping back to login prompt as soon as loged in
« on: March 03, 2010, 06:24:43 AM »
Hello Everyone,

Using: Mandriva PWP 2010.

I was wondering if someone could help me, I've installed and configured roundcubemail that is exacly what I want but unfortunately everytime I login it takes several seconds and then it opens the webmail page with my inbox and all my mail but within 2 or 3 seconds it jumps back to the login screen.

I do not have time to even open a email and even when I quickly managed to open 1 message it still jumped back to the login screen.

I checked the /var/log/roundcubemail/errors file and if a tail if while trying to login this error messages keep coming up:

[03-Mar-2010 11:05:34] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/pear/MDB2.php on line 2613
[03-Mar-2010 11:05:55] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/pear/MDB2.php on line 392
[03-Mar-2010 11:05:55] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/pear/MDB2.php on line 2613
[03-Mar-2010 11:05:58] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/pear/MDB2.php on line 392
[03-Mar-2010 11:05:58] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/pear/MDB2.php on line 2613

Any advise?

Offline gcclinux

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 07:57:37 AM »
Has no one seen this before? I could really do with a bit of advise as I am going on holiday soon and I would like to be able to access my email.

Many Thanks

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 11:41:56 AM »
Have you tried the SVN version? They have fixed some of the deprecated code.

Offline gcclinux

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 04:09:26 AM »
Quote from: skaero;26099
Have you tried the SVN version? They have fixed some of the deprecated code.

Thanks in advance, that is a good point, I will try it when I get home tonight.

Offline gcclinux

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 06:25:27 PM »
Quote from: gcclinux;26108
Thanks in advance, that is a good point, I will try it when I get home tonight.

Well I skaero I tried the SVN and although it did not help me fix the issue I though it was it did help me find the problem I had and what actually fixed the issues was that my original main.inc.php config file had this set to "true" but now it's set to false and works great.

// check client IP in session athorization
$rcmail_config['ip_check'] = false;

Regards,