Author Topic: STUPID SIMPLE PROBLEM (ironic)  (Read 4198 times)

Offline cherie83

STUPID SIMPLE PROBLEM (ironic)
« on: April 25, 2010, 09:41:25 PM »
EMAIL WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT RECIEVE EMAILS. i can send but there is never anything in my inbox. when i log into comcast and send it comes back with a Delivery Status Notification.      

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 0 second(s):

OR

says ""mail server is in discard mode""

* trina@xposefitness.com
WTF...its dumb. i am pc savvy but this just makes no sense. and its sooo simple. i need this for work. my boss set it up and is away (either way, he has no clue and didnt do anything wierd just gave me my email and password) :mad:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:37:55 PM by cherie83 »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 11:53:56 PM »
Its not a RoundCube problem, you need to look into why your mail server is discarding your emails.

Offline cherie83

buuuuuut
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 12:12:34 AM »
i have 4 other emails. such as comcast. gmail. etc. they all work find. sending and recieving....? so... the roundcube is sending...but that is it. ONLY Roundcube
[/B]

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 12:29:43 AM »
RoundCube just connects to a mail server, and there is a problem with that mail server, contact your mail provider and ask them to fix it.

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 12:34:02 AM »
Roundcube is NOT a complete mail system, it is a web-based email client. Messages are not delivered to Roundcube. Roundcube is used to view messages on the actual email server. So either the mail server that Roundcube is looking at is not receiving your messages, or Roundcube was not set up properly to connect to the mailserver.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline cherie83

heres this
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 04:01:46 PM »
CENTER]Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

trina@xposefitness.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 sorry, mail resource in discard mode (#5.1.1) (state 14).[/CENTER]
??????????