Author Topic: [0.5-rc] Can the new Move confirm dialog be disabled?  (Read 5835 times)

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
[0.5-rc] Can the new Move confirm dialog be disabled?
« on: December 17, 2010, 10:01:40 PM »
I installed today's 0.5-rc release for testing, and already have a question. One of the new features in the Changelog is "Add 'loading' message on message move/copy/delete/mark actions"

Well, I've already got three complaints on this from my testing team. While it's OK for most users, I have users who delete multiple consecutive messages by highlighting the first one, and then clicking "Delete" multiple times until the batch is gone. (They have "After message delete/move display the next message" as True.) While this method works fine in 0.4.2, the "Loading..." dialogs start to stack up quickly in 0.5-rc and after two or three clicks they cover the Delete button and the user has to wait for the dialogs to clear before proceeding.

So I'm wondering if any thought has been given to making these new dialogs a preference that could be enabled/disabled? While making it a per-user setting would be ideal, I could live with just having the ability to turn it off globally in the main.config.php if that would be easier.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline rosali

[0.5-rc] Can the new Move confirm dialog be disabled?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 02:31:16 AM »
I agree. Please open a ticket at Roundcube Webmail.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA