Author Topic: Settings plugin  (Read 5192 times)

Offline arnoud

Settings plugin
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:18:51 AM »
Hello, I'm new to roundcube. I came across roundcube while looking for a webmail client that could in one account fetch from multiple IMAP accounts and roundcube looks like the solution for this! I found that for this I have to install the settings and accounts plugin. I got the roundcube basic installation all installed and working on my 3rd party webhost. But for some reason I can not get the accounts plugin to work (no extra settings are shown). As far as I know I'm using the latest versions of the software (RC 0.5.1, Setttings 1.7). Any help is welcome. Many thanks

Offline dshepherd

Settings plugin
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 11:01:38 AM »
Have you followed the instructions in the README file in the accounts plugin folder?
If yes, are you getting any error messages? Have you checked your logs?

Offline arnoud

Settings plugin
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 02:20:45 PM »
Sorry, I made a typo in my post. I can't get the settings plugin to work, the Account Administration option is not available under settings. I've not installed the accounts plugin yet as I first want the settings plugin to work. To install this I have followed the README file and added the "settings" to the plugin array as described. Also there are no related errors on the log file.

Offline rosali

Settings plugin
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 02:56:01 PM »
Install both, the settings and the accounts plugin.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline arnoud

Settings plugin
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 07:53:44 AM »
I've installed both now. All is working, many thanks. Btw. is there a way to create a view that would show me all inboxes of the different accounts without having to switch users, i.e. in a tree view? In this then I could view the messages in an inbox by opening it? A little bit like the "unified folders" view in the Thunderbird email client. Many thanks again
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:45:31 AM by arnoud »

Offline rosali

Settings plugin
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 05:35:58 PM »
Nearly everthing is possible ... But that's too much overhead. I won't code it.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline arnoud

Settings plugin
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 09:46:34 AM »
@Rosaly: No worries, I was just hoping someone could point me to something existing. I hope some help will find you to stay on top of things. Many thanks