Author Topic: getting identities via virtuser_query not working  (Read 2338 times)

Offline maysara

getting identities via virtuser_query not working
« on: September 01, 2011, 10:24:52 AM »
Greetings,

I'm trying to add identities from an external database, i have the following configuration/settings:

$rcmail_config['virtuser_query'] = 'SELECT address FROM someDB.alias where goto = "%u"';

Also i have

$rcmail_config['identities_level'] = 0;

and previously:

$rcmail_config['identities_level'] = 1;

Still it is not working, i'm using debian squeeze, php 5.3.3-7+squeeze1, roundcube 0.3.1-6 and mysql 5.1.49-3.

I cannot see any reason why this is not working, i granted permissions to that DB/table. i get the following warning in roundcube logs:

[01-Sep-2011 16:21:50] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 393
[01-Sep-2011 16:21:50] PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/share/php/MDB2.php on line 2647

In mysql query logs i cannot see the virtuser_query query!

I'd rather stick to debian stable packages, but yet if this issue is known and there are workarounds (Maybe a patch to current rouncube code, or svn commit that fixes it) i appreciate pointing it out in advance.