Author Topic: login from some other page?  (Read 10332 times)

Offline nejc

login from some other page?
« on: March 12, 2007, 07:40:20 AM »
is there a plugin that could login from another page? i want to have a small box with login boxes on a main portal page, and after login it would redirect to webmail inbox... i hope you understand what i mean...

thanks

Offline cbernardi

Re: login from some other page?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 12:10:28 PM »
Quote from: nejc
is there a plugin that could login from another page? i want to have a small box with login boxes on a main portal page, and after login it would redirect to webmail inbox... i hope you understand what i mean...

thanks

nejc:
is the login to be located on a page within the same domain? i.e. roundcube is located at mail.yourdomain.com and you want the login to also appear on yourdomain.com.

Offline Stevie

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 09:33:18 AM »
Code: [Select]
<form action=&quot;URL_TO_YOUR_WEBMAIL_INDEX_PAGE&quot; method=&quot;post&quot; name=&quot;rcLogin&quot; id=&quot;rcLogin&quot;>
<input name=&quot;_action&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot; value=&quot;login&quot;>
E-Mail: <input name=&quot;_user&quot; type=&quot;text&quot;><br />
Password: <input name=&quot;_pass&quot; type=&quot;password&quot;><br />
<center><input name=&quot;Submit&quot; type=&quot;button&quot; value=&quot;Login&quot;></center>
</form>

Change URL_TO_YOUR_WEBMAIL_INDEX_PAGE to the URL of your RoundCube index.php page.

That would log them in directly to the RoundCube webmail system, however if you mean logging into a portal which also logs them into RoundCube at the same time then you'll need to be a bit more specific on which 'portal' ; as there's thousands.

Offline ricardojrsousa

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 02:40:27 PM »
Hi  :)
I think there is a mistake in the code:
Code: [Select]
<form action=&quot;URL_TO_YOUR_WEBMAIL_INDEX_PAGE&quot; method=&quot;post&quot; name=&quot;rcLogin&quot; id=&quot;rcLogin&quot;>
<input name=&quot;_action&quot; type=&quot;hidden&quot; value=&quot;login&quot;>
E-Mail: <input name=&quot;_user&quot; type=&quot;text&quot;><br />
Password: <input name=&quot;_pass&quot; type=&quot;password&quot;><br />
<center><input name=&quot;button&quot; type=&quot;Submit&quot; value=&quot;Login&quot;></center>
</form>
name="button" and not "Submit"
and type="Submit" and not "button"
With this change work fine for me!  ;)

Offline nejc

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 06:33:07 AM »
Quote from: cbernardi
Quote from: nejc

thanks

nejc:
is the login to be located on a page within the same domain? i.e. roundcube is located at mail.yourdomain.com and you want the login to also appear on yourdomain.com.

yes, the domains are different... as the portal is on http://www.domain.com, the webmail is located at webmail.domain.com...

EDIT: at the same time, i would like to ask, how to modify the link LOGOUT, that it would redirect to http://www.domain.com after logout?

thanks

bye

the cited solution doesnt work, it says my browser doesnt have cookies enabled... but it does..

bye, nejc

Offline koshin

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 09:05:00 AM »
On the anoter page (where you have your login form (not oryginally roundcoube) set any cookie (i set sessid whit session id)
Thats should solve your problem.