Author Topic: Larry Feedback  (Read 2820 times)

Offline usdmatt

Larry Feedback
« on: August 16, 2012, 12:20:21 PM »
I've been using ronudcube for a long time and have always loved the functionality and interface (especially compared to the existing free web based IMAP clients around...). I also think the new interface is great and the whole system seems to run a lot smoother.
A few things have been pointed out to me though (we have quite a few users on it):

1) If an email has a lot of recipients or attachments and you don't have a high-res screen, the message window is nearly non-existent (height-wise). This is a difficult one to do anything about (as you can't really move the message header, or toolbar, or main header). It would be nice if the 'Open in new window' option opened a window with just the message (or the message & message header) rather than just duplicating the whole roundcube interface.

2) We had a user accidently turn on compatibility view in IE9 by clicking the little icon on the address bar which really screwed things up. I know there is a meta tag to force IE to use the latest rendering engine but not sure if users can still override this by pressing the button?

3) Would be nice if there was send/save buttons on the toolbar along with spell/attach. I think it's already possible to swap these to the left somehow? Also would be nice if these highlighted in colour when you hover over to give a bit more feedback that they are active buttons.