Author Topic: Roucube & Spam  (Read 5410 times)

Offline juniew

Roucube & Spam
« on: May 28, 2007, 12:22:02 PM »
Does anyone know how I can get RoundCube to View the contents of my spam messages. All my other folders work fine but RoundCube will not read my junk emails.
I have subscribed to spam folder under the folders option but that does not work.

Is there a way that I can setup roundcube to have access to my junk emails?

In the main.inc.php configuration file what does this line do?

// only list folders within this path
$rcmail_config['imap_root'] = '';

Does it have anything to do with RoundCube not being able to read and display my spam messages?

I am on a hosted environment using cPanel

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline emphyrio

Re: Roucube & Spam
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 02:36:35 AM »
I am also hosted on shared Cpanel hosting, with Bluehost. I had to change some folder names in the Roundcube configuration file (I think it was main.inc.php or something).

So my advice would be: log in to Horde, check the exact folder names of all system folders (inbox, sentmail, junk/spam, trash) and enter them in the appropriate places in the Roundcube configuration file.

Offline cypriot

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 02:10:18 AM »
Hi There,
I have installed the Roundcube on BlueHost and i cannot get the Spam plugin working, is there any way of doing this or am i wasting my time ?

Offline cypriot

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 01:28:01 PM »
I am also on the roundcube with bluehost and i manage this working with simple php script, white abd black list of email files with php script file checks the folders every 3min and move the ones in the black list into the spam folder :)