Author Topic: Recipient's address missing in preview pane  (Read 3813 times)

Offline bagstone

Recipient's address missing in preview pane
« on: September 25, 2012, 07:25:17 AM »
I have a bunch of different email addresses that are all being sent to my inbox. Therefore, I want to see the recipient's address (i.e., to which of my email addresses was the email sent) when I receive an email. This was always visible in the old layout, but with 0.8 it's gone. Is there an option to turn this back on?

Offline bagstone

Re: Recipient's address missing in preview pane
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 03:59:51 AM »
*Bump* :-)

Just moved my mail server and discovered that this bothered me already 4 years ago. And I'm still looking for a solution ;-)

Anyone?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 06:26:38 AM »
sounds like you need to expand the headers. if you check this link, at the bottom there is an image which shows where the place to click is http://docs.roundcube.net/doc/help/1.1/en_US/mail/mailview.html#preview-pane
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline bagstone

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 07:27:04 AM »
Thanks - yeah, I know this button, but it's a bit cumbersome if I want to do it for every email. I'm looking for an option that I can see the "to" address by default, as it was the case pre-0.8.

I guess it's about tinkering with the larry theme, I'll look into that if no one has ever had this issue.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 09:39:32 AM »
it remembers the state. so if you expand it then when you open the next email it will already be expanded.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline bagstone

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 09:43:21 AM »
But this "remembering" seems to be a bit inconsistent... sometimes it will "forget" about this when I relog. I just tested it this morning, logged out and back in, and it was collapsed again. Just tested now and it remembered after logging back in.

Well, I've dealt with it for four years, so it's not *that* bad, but just bothering me a lot lately as I'm setting up all my identities and stuff again and need to do lots of testing.