Author Topic: Switching Mailbox  (Read 4612 times)

Offline psomyajula

Switching Mailbox
« on: October 09, 2012, 10:39:10 AM »
Hi,

I need your advise on following problem which I am not able to solve since last one month.

I am using roundcube 0.7.2 with iRedmail installation. I have used MySQL configuration where all user credentials stored in vmail.mailbox tables which is my application credentials. I have installed autologon plug-in and customized it further to query database for login credentials (Single Sign On) and user get feeling he directly logged into mail although system does mail server validation.

Now, my application allows multiple mailbox (user1@domain1.com, user2@domain2.com) for same application user (appuser1). Through application I have created multiple sub-menus to switch mailbox and at the time of user click I control them through parameter to identify which mailbox I have to re-login.

Problem is, roundcube is successfully login into mailbox but always retain into same mailbox even if I switch them through paramters. If I clear cache then it allows to get into another mailbox but again retain the same mailbox until I clear cache and everything from browser.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pranay

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Switching Mailbox
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:28:46 PM »
Before you can start a new RoundCube session you need to end the previous one. Take a look at the accounts plugin which allows to switch between different accounts, it should have the functionally you need.

Offline psomyajula

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 03:12:24 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I have searched Roundcube Repository but not able to find accounts plug-in. Can you please provide the path for download.

Thanks,
Pranay

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:23:14 PM »
Its part of the My RoundCube http://myroundcube.com/ bundle.