Author Topic: Change password problem  (Read 5871 times)

Offline eames

Change password problem
« on: October 05, 2012, 06:33:25 AM »
Hi everyone,

I´ve got a little problem with the password plugin and i can see that i´m not the only one but i was not able to find a solution between all available. I´ve got a qmail server with dovecot configured and roundcube 0.8 stable also.
i enable the change password correctly but when i gonna change it i get this error message "Could not save the password".
Checking the error log, i get the following:
[04-Oct-2012 19:28:40] MDB2 Error: not found (-4): _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: SELECT update_passwd('$1$D7ofnnJC$C8xKbjkxGFvTQhoTL.iQf0', 'test')]
[Native code: 1305]
[Native message: FUNCTION roundcubemail.update_passwd does not exist]

[04-Oct-2012 19:28:40 +0200]: DB Error: MDB2 Error: not found Query: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed query: SELECT update_passwd('$1$D7ofnnJC$C8xKbjkxGFvTQhoTL.iQf0', 'test')] [Native code: 1305] [Native message: FUNCTION roundcubemail.update_passwd does not exist]  in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.8.1/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php on line 727 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=plugin.password-save?_task=&_action=)

Please anybody knows what´s wrong?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Change password problem
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 11:33:58 AM »
You need to configure the password plugin for your environment, read the README file in the password plugins folder.

Offline eames

Re: Change password problem
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 12:51:18 PM »
Thanks a lot friend,

I just configured the plugin but now i have this error in the log:

PHP Error: Password plugin: Unable to execute sudo /usr/sbin/chpasswd 2> /dev/null in /var/www/html/roundcubemail-0.8.1/plugins/password/drivers/chpasswd.php on line 32 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=plugin.password-save?_task=&_action=)

i modified the sudoers to apache has permission to execute chpasswd but i get the same error message.

any ideas?