Author Topic: Help please - require_once(): Failed opening required 'program/include/iniset.ph  (Read 8257 times)

Offline nlhaines

I'm not sure what exactly went wrong, but at some point I broke my roundcube installation.  Now, when I try to access roundcube I get PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'program/include/iniset.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/share/roundcubemail/index.php on line 31

The file /usr/share/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php exists.  Changing permissions does not seem to help.  I also tried modifying index.php with the following

old line 31: require_once 'program/include/iniset.php';
new line 31: require_once(__DIR__ . "/program/include/iniset.php");

When I attempt to access roundcube with these changes I get the same error, with the full path to the file, which I checked.

Running php 5.3.3
Zend Engine 2.3
Roundcube version 0.7.3

I'm trying to check now if open_basedir is causing problems (trying because I'm don't know php).  I don't believe it's set, but I'm not sure.
EDIT:  phpinfo() yields "open_basedir => no value => no value"  when called from the command line....
EDIT:  and also when called from within index.php....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 05:56:09 PM by nlhaines »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
If the file exists at "/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php" try changing the require line to:
Code: [Select]
require_once("/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php");

Offline nlhaines

Still getting basically the same error: "PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/share/roundcubemail/index.php"

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
Then its not a path problem its some sort of permission problem. Maybe selinux?

Offline nlhaines

Selinux is disabled, and chmod-ing the entire include directory to 777 doesn't fix the problem.  The files are owned by apache:apache, which I assume is correct.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
It could be incorrect permissions in the virtual host.

Offline nlhaines

I'm wasn't really aware you could set permissions in a virtual host.  Do I just modify my vhosts.conf file?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
You need to have the <Directory> setup in the virtual host to allow Apache to access it.