Author Topic: Accounts plugin do not use the imap port defined in plugin config.inc.php file.  (Read 4059 times)

Offline xuo

Hi,

I use the plugin "accounts" to have several email accounts readable in a single roundcube window. This is very useful.
I think there is a problem with the way the imap server is defined.
In the file plugins/accounts/config/config.inc.php, I have :

$rcmail_config['accounts_hosts'] = array(
  'Davmail' => 'my_ip:1143',
  'Free' => 'imap.free.fr'
)

But in the roundcube errors file, I get :
[04-Nov-2012 16:46:00 +0100]: IMAP Error: Login failed for my_user from my_ip. Could not connect to my_ip:143: Connexion refusée in /export2/Softs/share/roundcubemail-0.8.2/program/include/rcube_imap.php on line 191 (GET /Joomla/roundcubemail/?_task=mail&_action=list&_mbox=INBOX&_refresh=1&_remote=1&_unlock=loading1352043960488&_=1352043960493)     

As you can see, it looks for the port 143 instead of the port 1143 as defined in the file plugins/accounts/config/config.inc.php.
Other imap servers do not have any problem as they use the default imap port (143).

Do you know how I can solve this issue ?

Regards.

Xuo.

Offline rosali

Which plugin version do you use?

The current config looks like follows:

/* allowed hosts
 * specify an array with 'Name of host' => 'imap_host|smtp_host' values
 * array() means any hosts are allowed
 */
$rcmail_config['accounts_hosts'] = array(
  'My Host' => 'localhost|localhost',
  'Mail4Us' => 'imap.mail4us.net|smtp.mail4us.net',
  'Google Mail' => 'ssl://imap.gmail.com:993|ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465',
  'Freenet' => 'mx.freenet.de|mx.freenet.de',
);
Regards,
Rosali

Offline xuo

Hi,

I don't know which version I was using but it probably was a quite old one. As I was looking for the last version, I've understood that now I had to use the plugin_manager plugin before installing another plugin (I could not make the plugin global_config work, but this is not a big issue, specially because I don't understand its goal).
This is what I did and now I don't have the port 143 error anymore.
Now, I have the same old problem I have since many months. I can connect to any account from the main RounCube Web page without problem. But there is one account I can't connect to through the "accounts" plugin. The one which uses the port 1143.
I shall try using the smtp field in the $rcmail_config['accounts_hosts'] array.

Regards.

xuo.

Offline xuo

Hi,

Adding the smtp field did not change anything in the fact I can't display emails from one specific account using the "accounts" plugin.
What is surprising is the fact that in the logs, I don't have any error but on the Web browser, I have a "Connection error to the IMAP server" pop-up window.

Regards.

Xuo.

Offline xuo

Hi,

I had forgotten to update the sql database. But I get the following error message :

ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 14: Can't create table 'roundcubemail.#sql-7a0_26b1' (errno: 121)

I am working on this problem. If anybody knows how to make it work, I am interested in.

Regards.

Xuo.