Author Topic: My modification project ...  (Read 3019 times)

Offline PHPEcono

My modification project ...
« on: December 31, 2006, 12:55:57 AM »
Hi, one of my clients wanted a web based email programme and since he gave me only 3 days I had no choice but to find something already made. My installation is working find ... but I am having a very hard time understanding how the page is generated ... I saw the templates but it doesn’t seem to have the part I need ... Normally I would just take the time to read each lines of the programme … but my time is missing.

Here is a pic of what i would like to do...

I would like to separate the folder menu into 2 boxes and add a few links in it ... but I can’t find where to modify the layout to make this separation...

Any help on this one would really be appreciated.
File name … line number … already made script hehehe i will take it all :)

Offline seansan

Re: My modification project ...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 05:26:53 AM »
Look up skins/default/templates/mail.html

Code: [Select]

<div id=&quot;mailboxlist-header&quot;><roundcube:label name=&quot;mailboxlist&quot; /></div>
<div id=&quot;mailboxlist-container&quot;><roundcube:object name=&quot;mailboxlist&quot; id=&quot;mailboxlist&quot; maxlength=&quot;16&quot; /></div>

and add dossier code below (notice id's with dossierlist)

Code: [Select]

Dossiers

then open the mail.css file (about ine 200) and add css code for the dossierlist items copying from mailbox. You need to copy quite some css to make the boxes the same layout (and layout correctly)