Author Topic: date.timezone: NOT OK(empty value detected)  (Read 10526 times)

Offline rfcrum

date.timezone: NOT OK(empty value detected)
« on: November 26, 2012, 10:12:32 AM »
HELP!  Trying to install on 1and1...have tried modifying php.ini and .htaccess - all to no avail.  Found reference to a 20337 link that no longer works.  What is the secret of getting past this error?

Offline jamil_isayyed

Re: date.timezone: NOT OK(empty value detected)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 10:22:27 AM »
first of all , which version of RC u use?? then what did u exactly changed in the php.ini and .htaxccess??

u know that there is 3 files of php.ini, and u need to be carefull which one to change??

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 06:03:16 PM »
First of all your provider should have it set in the php.ini, you should ask them to set it. Second if your setting it in a local php.ini keep in mind you will need a copy in the main RoundCube folder as well as in the installer folder in order to install RoundCube.

Offline oldschool

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »
Hi, jamil_isayyed!

Thanks for your impressive showdown.
But have you ever think about the guys here playing around are maybe light years above your experience...?

So, think about it! Thanks!

Offline jamil_isayyed

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 02:53:05 AM »
Hi old_school,

i know and respect that there is some people here more experienced than me, and in the other hand iam more experience than others, at least i am trying to help here these some problems that i faced and i moved on.

so please old school post something helpfull here or go to your old school and stay there , please do not post just in order to increase u posts number.

Thanks