Author Topic: Another blank page issue  (Read 4049 times)

Offline SteveE

Another blank page issue
« on: January 04, 2007, 10:39:03 AM »
I've been looking for a decent and friendly webmail client for a while (squirrelmail is pretty darned ugly :)) and out of everything I've found RoundCube looks the best.
So, on the new mail server I'm setting up I have installed SLES 9 with LDAP Authentication for IMAP mail, which is working great. So I move to setting up RoundCube, got a mySQL database setup and configured, the roundcube user has access, edited the db.inc.php and main.inc.php for the configuration...but still get a blank page

The apache2 error logs only show this error when the page is accessed, no other errors
Code: [Select]
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_set_save_handler() in /srv/www/htdocs/webmail/program/include/session.inc on line 152I can only guess that I maybe missing an install but it looks like everything is in place. This is the line it's failing on, any ideas what I may have missed? info.php shows the PHP is good...I did notice one thing, it's a x86_64 system, could that be the problem?
Code: [Select]
// set custom functions for PHP session management
session_set_save_handler('sess_open', 'sess_close', 'sess_read', 'sess_write', 'sess_destroy', 'sess_gc');

Offline jpingle

Re: Another blank page issue
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 11:57:19 AM »
Just a quick guess: Perhaps the PHP session extension (session.so) is not loaded or compiled in?

Offline SteveE

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 12:01:27 PM »
That's exactly what was missing php4-session :-[
Thanks! :D

Offline jpingle

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 12:08:33 PM »
You're welcome, I'm glad it was something simple. :)