Author Topic: Sync roundcube webmail to outlook  (Read 128649 times)

Offline Sophle5

Sync roundcube webmail to outlook
« on: December 01, 2012, 07:23:58 PM »
Hi, I'm new to roundcube webmail and I was wondering if someone could kindly type a detailed step by step guide in to how i sync roundcube to my outlook.

When trying to sync to outlook do I press IMAP?

Also where do I find my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server on roundcube webmail?

Many Thanks

Sophle5

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
Re: Sync roundcube webmail to outlook
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 08:40:10 PM »
Hi Sophle5,

You will not be synchronizing Roundcube to your Outlook but using Outlook to check your e-mail account via IMAP protocol. Roundcube is a browser-based IMAP client application just like Outlook is a client application. They connect to email servers so you can do e-mail.

When configuring Outlook, make sure you select IMAP.  The Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) allows an e-mail client to access e-mail on a remote mail server. That's how you keep Roundcube and Outlook synchronized. The e-mails are always handled on the server so it looks like they are in "sync" when using different client applications.

Your incoming and outgoing mail server should be provided by your e-mail server administrator. Please contact your provider for details.

From Roundcube (in installations where available) you may check the incoming and outgoing mail server info in Settings -> Account Administration -> MyCloud as shown here.

Offline ayeweb

Re: Sync roundcube webmail to outlook
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 03:42:10 PM »
Hello,
I'm trying to connect to windows 10 and worked well.
But when i delete some email in windows 10, in roundcube not delete.
Anyone help?
Thanks