Author Topic: Your Session is Invalid or Expired  (Read 10465 times)

Offline ShadowTech2008

Your Session is Invalid or Expired
« on: December 18, 2012, 05:16:30 AM »
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

okay, not the best way to start off. I've been looking; searching and trying everything I possibly can.... I cannot Log In....

I'm using 0.8.4 and keep getting a Session is invalid or expired when logging in.

Errors Log :
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:45 UTC] PHP Warning:  strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebMail\program\include\rcube_session.php on line 135
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebMail\program\include\rcube_mdb2.php on line 606
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebMail\program\include\rcube_session.php on line 135
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebMail\program\include\rcube_session.php on line 598
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebMail\program\include\main.inc on line 1932
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebMail\program\include\rcube_session.php on line 613
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebMail\program\include\main.inc on line 1932
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 UTC] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebMail\program\include\rcube_mdb2.php on line 606

Here is  Session Log:

[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 +0000]: Session auth check failed for kiu814fvckntflp5gr890eo8v7; timeslot = 2012-12-18 10:10:00
[18-Dec-2012 10:12:47 +0000]: Session authentication failed for kiu814fvckntflp5gr890eo8v7; invalid auth cookie sent; timeslot = 2012-12-18 10:00:00

Please; any help would be awesome... I'm simply at a loss here.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Your Session is Invalid or Expired
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 07:38:17 AM »
Well I'd recommend starting by setting date.timezone in the php.ini.

Offline ShadowTech2008

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 11:49:56 AM »

Yep, done that and its still tossing error..

Offline ShadowTech2008

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 12:20:01 PM »
Okay, So I double checked the Time Settings and all is good. I'm not getting that Error now. Now I'm just getting an error under session

[18-Dec-2012 10:05:22 -0700]: Session auth check failed for 8gtsrmqi8hnu3cqqu1pdn2r094; timeslot = 2012-12-18 10:05:00
[18-Dec-2012 10:05:22 -0700]: Session authentication failed for 8gtsrmqi8hnu3cqqu1pdn2r094; invalid auth cookie sent; timeslot = 2012-12-18 09:55:00
[18-Dec-2012 10:16:59 -0700]: Aborted session 8gtsrmqi8hnu3cqqu1pdn2r094; no valid session data found

I've deleted my cookies; history; and deleted the sessions out of the table... any suggestions

P.S. Thanks Everyone for all your help in advanced

Offline ShadowTech2008

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 12:41:17 PM »
Okay, so I turned off $rcmail_config['force_https'] and $rcmail_config['use_https'] (set both to False) and bam... I'm in...

I'm running testing right now to see who can access it and who cannot. I'm finding that I'm not able to log-in via my HP Touch PAP (loaded with Android ICS4.0)

Offline ShadowTech2008

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 12:50:21 PM »

Yep, done that and its still tossing error..

before I mark this thread as closed... I just wanted to comment on this. I had one setting in the php.ini for the correct timezone. then I had another "UTC" set and commented out.

For some reason php 5.4.5 decided to look at the UTC that was commented out... Weird, but I just deleted that second commented out date.timezone and all worked on that tip.