Author Topic: cannot add contact to the addressbook using the plus sign  (Read 5976 times)

Offline fredsmelo

cannot add contact to the addressbook using the plus sign
« on: July 16, 2008, 01:44:23 PM »
Hello there,

I saw a couple of threads describing the same problem, but none had answers. Is anyone there who can help?

When I select a message from the listbox, it will show the content of the message in the panel below. If I click in the plus sign "+" next to the email address of the sender, it was supposed to take me to the addressbook (I guess) for me to add the contact, however, when I click it, nothing happens. I checked the error log (/roundcube/logs/errors) but there was nothing there. No error/warning message is shown, nothing happens and that's all.

I thought that could be Firefox messing the the scripts, but the same happens in IExplorer. The sign has the following link:

http://xxx.xxx.xxxx.xxx/roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=preview&_uid=6&_mbox=INBOX&_framed=1#add

Please, someone help me to get this fixed.
Thanks in advance.

Offline fredsmelo

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 07:43:18 AM »
anybody? _________________

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:08:47 AM »
the + adds the email address to your address book. after you click it you sould see "Contact successfully added to address book" in a green box at the top of the screen.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline fredsmelo

yes
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »
but that doesn't happen. No message at all, and the contact is NOT added to the addressbook.

Offline fredsmelo

it's working!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 04:36:53 PM »
I realized that after I applied this workaround:

http://www.roundcubeforum.net/showthread.php?t=1358&highlight=folders+issue&page=2

The addressbook behavior was fixed aswell, it fixed the "empty sent itens folder" AND the addressbook issue.