Author Topic: center logo, remove identities  (Read 9585 times)

Offline arashb

center logo, remove identities
« on: January 06, 2007, 08:41:42 PM »
I am looking to install roundcube for one of my clients on their web server and was looking for to do some customization and do some of the following. I have searched these boards and on google and have found partial solutions.

1) Center the roundcube logo at the login page.

I have already changed the logo with a customized one, I just want to center it. I can't find which page to center it on.

2) Remove
 a) The ability to add identities (to prevent email spoofing)
 b) Remove the email address portion of the edit identites page (again to prevent email spoofing).

I was able to remove the Add Identity button by editing one of the pages in the skin.
I was also able to do b) (by editing the programs/steps/settings/edit_identity.inc and save_identity.inc files and removing 'email' from the arrays, however now everytime I save my default identity, it tells me that "The form was not completely filled out."

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Offline novastar

Re: center logo, remove identities
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 04:58:54 PM »
Yes I do. Edit the file 'program/steps/settings/save_identity.inc'

In my case, on line 26 you see:
// check input

You must change the next line into:
if (empty($_POST['_name']))

That'll do!

Hope it helped you. Greetings.

Offline englanddg

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 05:31:13 AM »
The edit listed above didn't work for me...however, I figured out a way to disable the function. It's not clean, but it works.

I completed the edit listed above, and then deleted the variables from the arrays at the beginning of the file.

The functional result is that when a user tries to create a new identity, they can fill out the form, but the system returns an error when they try to submit, and the identity will not be created.

It disables the feature.

I will continue working on a better solution, but for now, this should solve your problem. If anyone else has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. I'd rather be able to disable identities completely...so the user doesn't even see the tab.

Offline kmn

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 02:43:24 AM »
Hello,

Disabling the identities tab is very easy. Just edit out the tab in the skins/default/includes/settingstabs.html file.

I have implemented a hack such that new identities cannot be created or existing ones edited. But the users can add a signature. Seems to be working okay with RC2. But more testing needed.

I am in a corporate environment and allowing users to create identities is against policy. The user names are also a created by the postmaster. So editing the name part is also disallowed in the identities form.

kmn

Offline sohsowski

centering logo/loging page
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 12:54:08 AM »
has anyone figured out how to center the logo on the login page and is there a way to add text to the page?

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 04:58:10 AM »
Quote from: sohsowski;15892
has anyone figured out how to center the logo on the login page and is there a way to add text to the page?

Just edit the file /skins/default/templates/login.html
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

Offline sam121212

I have the solution
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 03:35:34 PM »
Quote from: arashb;4837
I am looking to install roundcube for one of my clients on their web server and was looking for to do some customization and do some of the following. I have searched these boards and on google and have found partial solutions.

1) Center the roundcube logo at the login page.

I have already changed the logo with a customized one, I just want to center it. I can't find which page to center it on.

2) Remove
 a) The ability to add identities (to prevent email spoofing)
 b) Remove the email address portion of the edit identites page (again to prevent email spoofing).

I was able to remove the Add Identity button by editing one of the pages in the skin.
I was also able to do b) (by editing the programs/steps/settings/edit_identity.inc and save_identity.inc files and removing 'email' from the arrays, however now everytime I save my default identity, it tells me that "The form was not completely filled out."

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks,

in case of identity just go to save_identity.inc  line no 26 find out

$a_save_cols = array('name', 'email', 'organization', 'reply-to', 'bcc', 'standard', 'signature', 'html_signature');
$a_html_cols = array('signature');
$a_boolean_cols = array('standard', 'html_signature');
$updated = $default_id = false;

// check input

Place a print_r($_POST);

result will be like this

Array ( [_task] => settings [_action] => save-identity [_iid] => 1505 [_name] => yourname [_organization] => yourcompany [_reply-to] => youremail  [_bcc] => [_signature] => )

now check whick validation field you are missing

usually

if (empty($_POST['_name']) || empty($_POST['_email']))

should be

if (empty($_POST['_name']) || empty($_POST['_reply-to']))

PART TWO

if you want to solve issue from root then do following
Go to edit_identity.inc and add line in red below

$a_show_cols = array('name'         => array('type' => 'text', 'size' => $i_size),
                       'organization' => array('type' => 'text', 'size' => $i_size),
                       'email'         => array('type' => 'text', 'size' => $i_size),
             'reply-to'     => array('type' => 'text', 'label' => 'reply-to', 'size' => $i_size),
                       'bcc'          => array('type' => 'text', 'size' => $i_size),
                       'signature'     => array('type' => 'textarea', 'size' => $t_cols, 'rows' => $t_rows),
                       'html_signature'=>array('type' => 'checkbox', 'label' => 'htmlsignature', 'onclick' => 'return rcmail.toggle_editor(this, \'rcmfd_signature\');'),

now no issue is left
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 03:46:22 PM by sam121212 »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 03:53:43 AM »
changing the level of freedom users have with identities can be done from the config file....

// Set identities access level:
// 0 - many identities with possibility to edit all params
// 1 - many identities with possibility to edit all params but not email address
// 2 - one identity with possibility to edit all params
// 3 - one identity with possibility to edit all params but not email address
$rcmail_config['identities_level'] = 0;

sounds like you want option 3
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…