Author Topic: Is it possible to setup mail rules with Roundcube?  (Read 41118 times)

Offline HHawk

Is it possible to setup mail rules with Roundcube?
« on: January 16, 2013, 09:43:57 AM »
Hi there,

I am new to this forum, however I have been using Roundcube for some time now on my (private) server. And I am really enjoying it. It's much, much better than Horde.

Anyways, I was wondering something; is it possible to setup mail rules for emails? So that some emails automatically getting moved to the correct folder?
I tried to search the forum, but I couldn't find anything related to this question (or at least something up to date).

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Is it possible to setup mail rules with Roundcube?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 09:52:11 AM »
Filters need to be setup on the mail server, but RoundCube does have some plugins for interfacing with various systems like Managesieve, Spamassassin and cPanel. Check out the plugins at: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Repository

Offline jimpam

Re: Is it possible to setup mail rules with Roundcube?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 04:55:42 PM »
My roundcube email is linked with Bluehost, who is my web host.  On the cpanel, go to "email", then go to "account filtering."  Follow the steps for  awesome filtering!

I have my filters set up to read certain words in the "subject" line of the email, and then deposit the email in their respective folders.  For example, if I have [resume] in the subject line, then I will have a folder named "resume."  Then I set up the Rules like this:  subject contains [resume] Action deliver to folder resume.