Author Topic: Roundcube mobile interface and skin  (Read 53579 times)

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Roundcube mobile interface and skin
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 03:49:50 PM »
Let me just say that the dedication and post-purchase support from Phoosa has been excellent. I'm sure that they spent far more time helping me than we paid for the product. The cost is minute compared to the work and effort they have invested and continue to invest in this project.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline oldschool

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
Seems to be a promo tour here!

No lite, no free skin, only the blabla of YOUR customers...
Unbelievable.

Have a nice day.

Offline Henning

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 06:36:15 PM »
Looks good, great work. jQuerymobile is the future.

Offline Granada

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 05:36:01 AM »
I'm still getting these errors:

An error occurred
Application error
Exception information:

Stack trace:

#0 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php(225): Zend_Dom_Query->queryXpath('//select', 'select')
#1 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/application/modules/default/forms/Login.php(30): Zend_Dom_Query->query('select')
#2 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/library/Zend/Form.php(240): Default_Form_Login->init()
#3 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/library/ZendPc/Form.php(51): Zend_Form->__construct(NULL)
#4 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/application/modules/default/controllers/LoginController.php(17): ZendPc_Form->__construct()
#5 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/application/modules/default/controllers/LoginController.php(36): Default_LoginController->_loginInit()
#6 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513): Default_LoginController->indexAction()
#7 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
#8 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#9 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/library/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(97): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#10 /www/webmail2/mobile/protected_app/library/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#11 /www/webmail2/mobile/index.php(25): Zend_Application->run()
#12 {main}  

Request Parameters:

array (
  'controller' => 'index',
  'action' => 'index',
  'module' => 'default',
)

Roundcube: 0.5.4
Phoosa: 1.0.5

Offline rcmob

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2011, 04:17:53 AM »
Hi Granada,

Please use the support form on Phoosa - A mobile interface and skin for Roundcube webmail to report any issues and we will solve them asap.

Thanks

Offline Granada

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2011, 08:00:51 AM »
Hi rcmob!

I've already contacted your support, but it is impossible for us to give you access via ftp or ssh to our servers. Is there any newer version than 1.05 available that you could send us?

Regards
Ruediger

Offline Granada

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2011, 02:52:57 AM »
Hi rcmob!

We've already contacted your suport, but it is impossible to give you access to our servers via ftp or ssh. Could you please send us an update if there is any? I did not order Phoosa by myself - please be so kind and have a look at the registration address we used for the domain meduniwien.ac.at.

Regards
Ruediger

Offline mouxy

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 10:25:01 PM »
It's sad that you buy this thing and your support tickets remain without awnser... this only works for 0.6 'cause the changes on db.inc...

Offline new-m

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2012, 01:29:30 AM »
Yes, I bought this skin and its not working. Its does not install!!
I have an error "Main file exists but paraller database config. file is not Round Cube database config. file. Possible Round Cube configuration error."

I use roundcube 0.7.1 and all works like a magik.

Offline rcmob

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 09:20:48 AM »
New-m and mouxy, we have already replied to your support tickets. If you haven't received our answer please write us again and we will get back to you asap. Thanks!

Offline new-m

Re: Roundcube mobile interface and skin
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2012, 04:52:43 AM »
Hello, still you product not working. :'(
Support not answer for my emails. Half an year since I bought it and I can't use it. Bad, very bad!

Offline roundcuber78

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2012, 07:09:58 PM »
Great product, sent 3 suppor questions, no answer to any of them, now the website is closed.

Anyone knows that why it returns:

The requested URL /roundcubemobile/configuration was not found on this server.

Phoosa is installed into /roundcubemobile on the server, it keeps redirecting to /roundcubemobile/configuration, which doesn't exists.

Or is it a scam product?

Offline xyr123

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »
I purchased Phoosa from mobileroundcube.com just a couple of days before they closed down the site. Do any of you know when the new version will be finished?

Offline jlg89

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »
I, too, purchased Phoosa, and it worked until I upgraded RoundCube to 0.8.x. I've emailed support, got an auto reply but nothing more. Looks like my $32 bought me a few months of a nice mobile interface. Guess I'm off to roundcubeskins.net to drop another $45. Sigh.