Author Topic: Old mails added after new ones when deleting mail  (Read 3378 times)

Offline cbastos

Old mails added after new ones when deleting mail
« on: January 22, 2013, 05:09:37 PM »
Hi.

Some time ago I tryed a version of Roundcubemail but it never got available to the users due a network migration.

Now, after a long time, I´m back, working on the server. I read the release notes of the version 0.9 Beta and it got my attention due the heavy bug fixing and the estabilishiment of Roundcubemail framework.
So I decided give it a try and the experience was something awsome I wish to give the Roundcube people many tanks for their job :-)

But, always there is a but, some users, including me among them, are used to set the newer mail at the bottom ( inverse date sorting). Then if you delete one or two emails at the botton, with shift + delete, everthing is ok, but if you delete three or more messages the oldest mails you have will fill the botton of the mail list.

This issue is easy reproductible and you can see what il saying on the threee attached screen shots

Best regards,
Carlos

Offline alec

Re: Old mails added after new ones when deleting mail
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 02:58:12 AM »
I'm unable to reproduce. Would be good to see ajax request and response. Also imap_debug log might be helpful. Provide your config too.

Offline cbastos

Re: Old mails added after new ones when deleting mail
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 03:58:17 PM »
Hi.

I´m sorry.
I couldnt provide you the items you asked me, but i thik i undertand now why you couldnt reproduce the issue.

Paying a litle more attention I noticed that if I press shift and select the messages I want to delete by clicking and while still holding the shift button I press the delete button everything works fine. But, if i select the messages and release the shift button sor some reason and I press it again and after that I press the delete button the issue happens.

I´ll try to provide the logs soon, I just took a look at the config file to see how to enable them.
How can I get the ajax request and responce? I installed fidler on my machine to capture the web traffic, Is that waht you want?

Regards,
Carlos