Author Topic: (v0.9.0) PHP Fatal error: Class 'rcube_db_' not found (and pdo_mysql is OK)  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Elodie

Greetings,

I use currently Roundcube 0.8.5 and it's work correctly.

I try to install a new Roundcube 0.9.0 into a other website on the same server but when i go to the primary folder i get this error :
Code: [Select]
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'rcube_db_' not found in /***/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 80
I use PHP (5.4.13) with pdo_mysql (mysqlnd 5.0.10 - 20111026) and i use MySQL (5.5.25).
My personal website is wrote with pdo_mysql and it's work correctly on this server.

I have read on Google and your forum a lot of problem with this and about pdo_mysql but i have this extension.

My PHPInfo is : http://www.franceserv.fr/phpinfo/

Someone to check this bug please ?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:57:57 PM by Elodie »

Offline alec

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'rcube_db_' not found in /***/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 80
Looks like Roundcube is unable to read db.inc.php file or db_dsnw option is empty or wrong.

Offline Elodie

Greetings alec,

My db_dsnw isn't empty or wrong :
$rcmail_config['db_dsnw'] = 'mysql://***:***@sql.franceserv.fr/***';(i have masked the login, password and database).

I have checked with Roundcube 0.8.5 and it's exactly the same line, so it's not a problem of "db_dsnw".

Someone to check this bug please ?

Offline Elodie

Solved.

Yes, it was a problem of rights, my file was still in root chown.