Author Topic: New Skins for Roundcube 0.8.x and 0.9.0 and 1.X stable have been released !!!  (Read 21584 times)

Offline RoundcubeSkins

• Powered by Webresponsivedesigns.com
    • Roundcube Skins
                                                         RoundcubeSkins.Com has been Launched!!!
                With COLORFUL skins for Roundcube Webmail Client !!!
        Roundcube Versions Support : 0.8.x and New Stable Released 0.9.0 & 1.X !!!

Commercial Version of Larry.
Choice of colors for Roundcube to match up with your Websites / CMS Blogs!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:02:21 PM by RoundcubeSkins »

Offline dream

Re: New Skins for Roundcube 0.8.x and 0.9.0 stable have been released !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 05:23:47 PM »
Had seen all the skins, all are pretty nice & clean  :). Keep it up!!! but what about Mobile Skins? i had not seen it. When it suppose to launch?

Offline RoundcubeSkins

• Roundcube Skins
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 06:06:22 PM »
:) Thanks for the compliment dream. Surely, we will soon launch the slick and metallic feel Mobile Skins. Its already reached its beta level and under testing for more than 28 different mobile screen. But as per management schedule, we are going to launch few more Desktop Colorful Skins in series. So we will keep this blog updating related to new skins from our end.

You may reply on our site from here after related to any Queries [click here] Or You may comments on respective section at bottom of the page.

Thanks & Regards
RoundcubeSkins.Com
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 06:16:01 PM by RoundcubeSkins »

Offline peoplesofteasy

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 06:56:12 PM »
Seriously, I found it very easy to get the plugin works for these skins.I had tried many plugins before which does support the larry default skins, same plugins work for all these skins with just little changes like changing folder name and renaming larry related content with respective skins and at last save it. Great.. :)!!

Regards
Web Admin.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:59:07 AM by SKaero »

Offline RoundcubeSkins

• Roundcube Skins
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 06:47:05 PM »
Yes, peoplesofteasy. Our main aim is to make it simple for Larry Skin Lovers. To give them the beauty of more Colors and Power of there own plugins what they had with original Larry skin. as mention in the features of RoundcubeSkins.Com Skins its "Plugin Easy" make you avail the power of all Plugins with minimum or no changes.I am Happy that you had started using our roundcube skins successfully with all your plugins.

If needed, For any assistant feel free to contact our Support Team. Our Support Team members will guide you for all your queries related to skins.

Thanks & Regards
RoundcubeSkins.Com
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:53:11 PM by RoundcubeSkins »

Offline RoundcubeSkins