Author Topic: How to install roundcube change password plugin  (Read 13953 times)

Offline suchit

How to install roundcube change password plugin
« on: April 26, 2013, 08:10:16 AM »
please i need urgently roundcube change password plugin so please reply as soon as possible.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: How to install roundcube change password plugin
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 01:05:50 PM »
Try reading the readme in the password plugin directory.

Offline mojo

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 04:07:37 PM »
I also need help with setting up the password plugin. I have followed the instructions in the readme file and I am able to change the password using the sql plugin. and I can see in the database that the password has been changed and encrypted. However, the encryption style (salt???) has less digits than the original password. When I try to login using the new password, I get the 'login failed error

IMAP Error: Login failed for xxxxxxxxxxxxx from xx.xx. xx .xx LOGIN: Invalid user name or password. in C:\wamp\www\roundcubemail\program\lib\Roundcube\rcube_imap.php on line 184 (POST /roundcubemail/?_task=login&_action=login)

Please help.

Offline pbraconnot

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 12:46:04 PM »
I got mine working, these are the changes I have made in /var/lib/roundcube/plugins/password/config.inc.php as I am using TLS in Dovecot.

Code: [Select]
$rcmail_config['password_driver'] = 'sql';
$rcmail_config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://<db_user>:<db_user_password>@<db_server>/<db_name>';
$rcmail_config['password_query'] = 'UPDATE `mailbox` SET `password` = %c, modified=now() WHERE `username` = %u LIMIT 1';
$rcmail_config['password_dovecotpw_method'] = 'CRYPT-METHOD';