Author Topic: Unable to view contents of "Spam" folder  (Read 5118 times)

Offline knuckles

Unable to view contents of "Spam" folder
« on: February 06, 2007, 04:15:10 PM »
Hello,

Awesome program, awesome community -- thank you very much.

I am not sure if this is my problem, or something obvious I'm overlooking in the roundcube configuration. I tried searching but found nothing relevant enough to put me on the right path. Right now I have quite a few custom pieces of software made to filter spam. All of this spam goes to a folder that each user has called "Spam", which is created by the mail server when the user gets spam, and if not is created and subscribed to automatically by Roundcube.

The problem is, I cannot view the contents of the Spam folders in Roundcube. Every other folder works flawlessly, but when I click the "Spam" folder, the message display is blank. There are no errors in the apache logs or the roundcube logs pertaining to this. The folder does contain mail:

-rw------- 1 j28 j28 7441885 Feb 6 14:15 Spam

I tried commenting this setting to no avail -- I'm not really sure what this setting does anyway:

// store spam messages in this mailbox
// $rcmail_config['junk_mbox'] = 'Spam';

Would anyone be able to help? Thanks!

EDIT: I am running the 2007-01-07 SVN build, but this behavior has occurred for many versions in the past. I will upgrade tonight to the latest SVN to be sure. Is there an easy way to tell what SVN build number (ie, 460, 461) I'm using by looking at a file?

Offline knuckles

Re: Unable to view contents of "Spam" folder
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 02:39:05 AM »
Think I'd have more luck with this on the mailing list?  :D